HOLIDAY MINIS + Baking with/without Santa on Nov 18th 2023 ONLY
Please read everything before booking:
model release/ contract form needs to be filled out and signed before our session:
SESSIONS WILL BE HELD ON SATURDAY NOVEMBER 18TH 2023.
THESE WILL FEATURE THE FAMOUS SANTA MIKE WITH RACHEL GOOD PHOTOGRAPHY BUT WILL BE HELD AT LAKE ARTS STUDIO IN AVON LAKE.
There will be a setup for a traditional photo too! ONE KITCHEN SETUP AND ONE HOLIDAY SETUP DURING THIS SESSION. -- they have peppermint themed kitchen setup this year and a bed setup.
- Santa and kids will pretend bake, make gingerbread houses, and share a cup of a hot cocoa and cookies with Santa
- if you do not want Santa in your session, he can take a break. Morning slots are Santa. And if you want no Santa at all. After 2pm is best.
- held in a kitchen setup at lake arts studio in Avon lake, Ohio
- perfect for older children*
- 15 images with full print release - can purchase more via online password protected gallery
- 20 minute session length
- session valid up to 4 children but options to add on : GRANDPARENT, CHILD OR PARENT ADD ONS ARE DUE AT THE SESSION IN CK CASH OR VENMO PAYMENT. ITLL BE $20 PER ADDITIONAL PERSON. Immediate family only.
Up to a total of 8 people in the session.
Again, Add ons:
*babies who cannot sit on their own will need parents in the session to hold them.
- GRANDPARENT, CHILD OR PARENT ADD ONS ARE DUE AT THE SESSION IN CK CASH OR VENMO PAYMENT. ITLL BE $10 PER ADDITIONAL PERSON.
- non-refundable retainer of $225.
Please review to www.rachelgoodphotography.com faq for policies and cancellation information.
No cameras or DSLR of any type (this includes cell phone cameras) are allowed during the session unless prior arrangement has been made between client and photographer. This takes time away from the session. Quick behind the scenes footage is OK! If we are content building or documenting, I’d love to see a tag when shared!
Session starts at the agreed upon time. It is strongly encouraged that Clients arrive 5-10 minutes prior to the start of the session to account for being lost and extra time needed to prepare for session.
Please make sure you have arrived ready: hair is combed, face is clean, and makeup is done as you don't want to take any time away from your session.
Please avoid eating or drinking red, orange, or heavily dyed food or drinks before session, as these tend to leave a stain on the face/mouth/tongue.
Please do not allow children to throw and tamper with props. Client will be held responsible for replacing damaged items and will be invoiced accordingly.
Guest other than the ones being photographed are not allowed in unless previously discussed. This can be distracting as we are on a limited amount of time and space.